We are a small hair care company who manufactures hair products for women & men with curly hair. We are looking for an ambitious and hardworking professional who does not mind working in hot or cold conditions and can work an entire shift on his or her feet. We prize speed and accuracy above all else, so we require a Warehouse Assistant who can pay careful attention on the job, follow instructions precisely, double-check his or her work before completing a task and can lift up to 50lbs.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
· Create, package, and ship customer orders in a fast and efficient manner
· Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
· File claims for lost or stolen packages.
· Bottle & label products
· Wash equipment & pots as needed
· Sort and place products on racks, shelves, or bins, according to size, type, or product code
· Inspect merchandise for deficiencies or breakages prior to shipment or warehouse storage
· Keep a clean and safe working environment
· Complete diary logs into inventory
· Report any discrepancies
· Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
· Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
· Conducting periodic inventory cycle counts and annual whole warehouse physical inventory
· High school diploma/GED preferred
· Must be dependable & reliable
· Ability and willingness to work outside of normal hours including evening and weekends as needed
· Previous warehouse experience preferred but not required
· Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
· Must be able to work on feet and carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
· Will need to take and pass a basic background check
Please submit your resume and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please title: "Warehouse Assistant".