JOB TITLE: Customer Service Representative
RATE: $17-20 per hour
JOB TYPE: Full-time (Mon.- Fri.)
REPORTS TO: Customer Service & Marketing Manager
LOCATION: Lanham MD (non-remote position)
Miche Beauty is a beauty company focused on providing high-quality, innovative hair & body products. We manufacture our own products in-house and run a fast paced company.
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing and dedicated customer service specialist to provide exceptional front-line information, support and solutions to Miche Beauty customers and partners. While we do have fun at Miche Beauty, the right person will be focused, hardworking and reliable.
- Has excellent grammar, verbal and writing skills
- Enjoys interacting with people on a daily basis
- Goes the extra mile to provide a WOW customer experience
- Enjoys being on camera
- Communicates intelligently
- Familiar and proficient when working with social media platforms such as Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Has a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, with a high level of professionalism
- Must have a positive, solution-based attitude
- Enjoys contributing ideas and sharing thoughts, while working
- Must be VERY organized and detail-oriented
- Must be willing to learn and be open to constructive criticism
- Works independently but seeks guidance when needed
- Answer all incoming customer requests & inquiries via email, phone, chat and customer product pickup: efficiently, courteously, and professionally
- Assist customers in generating immediate and exceptional solutions to existing and potential problems
- Forward/Tag important email communications to the appropriate department (i.e. Sponsorship requests, interview requests, Collaboration requests, etc.)
- Process customer order inquiries
- Accurately answer payment and general account inquiries
- Process Customer Refunds and/or Returns
- Create additional work documents as needed (Customer satisfaction survey, email templates, etc.)
- Reply to Comments on all social media platforms
- Build and nurture customer and follower relations across all social media platforms, continuously work to improve the brand’s engagement while maintaining or exceeding growth goals.
- Lead & coordinate the Miche Beauty salon program and live video sessions.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Two (2) + years of customer service experience required
- Knowledge of natural/curly hair care preferred
To apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com